MBA school

Master of Business Administration in HRD/ Finance/Operations/Marketing (MBA)

MBA school

Postby parveny » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm

How can an interview with someone from admissions at an MBA school fair affect my chances of getting in? I am going to the MBA Tour and there will be many schools which I am interested in applying to. I have set-up a one-on-one interview with someone from Thunderbird (a school I would love to go to). I have everything in order except my GMAT score, so I feel I will be able to present everything I have to offer besides the score. Also, I am very comfortable with interviewing in general and plan on being prepared to answer any questions regarding the school, my reasons for applying, goals, etc. If everything goes very well, what kind of impact can this have on me getting in?
parveny

Re: MBA school

Postby jessicastan » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 am

No I don’t think it will have an impact on your admission at all unless he is very influential. Rather than chasing in this way, better apply to good MBA schools like those underThunderbird laureate partnership. This will definitely help you to become a successful person as there won’t be dearth of good jobs.
jessicastan

Return to Master of Business Administration in HRD/ Finance/Operations/Marketing (MBA)