help in deciding the course to choose.

Discuss and share IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree course materials, assignments , study materials, question answers.

help in deciding the course to choose.

Postby Devjit Ghosh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi,
I am an Ex serviceman retired from IAF as a technician. I have done my Intermidiate of science in the year 1982 and joined Air Force in the technical group.
At the time of retirement(after 20 Yrs) we were given a certificate of Diploma in Electronics (Approved by AICTE). Presently i am working as an executive in a PSU but for my next promotion my organisation says that i should atleast have some degree certificate. pls help me in selecting a quick and easy degree course. Is there a way to avoide a three yrs degree programme, is there any other short cut, Three yrs is a long time.
Anxiously waiting for HELP.
Devjit Ghosh

Re: help in deciding the course to choose.

Postby mthiborsius » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 am

Hi Devjit,

My sussgestion is go with the degree related your current position. I think most of the graduation (degree courses) are 3 yrs course. Its good to do the degree in a reputed university like IGNOU if you really want the stuff. Or if you want only the degree you can go for the nearest less stuffed courses offering universities.

Regards,
Antony
mthiborsius

Steven Wright on dogs

Postby edhardy57 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Steven Wright on dogs
Panda The other day, I was walking my dog around my building...on the ledge. Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

I had a dog once. I spilled spot remover on him, and now he's gone.

I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes.[url=http://www.bestvibramfivefingers.com/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic-01?zenid=a7cf472bcbe81aaaaa6b02a28b83d7ff]Best Vibram
FiveFingers Men's Classic-01[/url]
[url=http://www.bestvibramfivefingers.com/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic-02?zenid=a7cf472bcbe81aaaaa6b02a28b83d7ff]Best Vibram
FiveFingers Men's Classic-02[/url]
[url=http://www.bestvibramfivefingers.com/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic/best-vibram-fivefingers-men-s-classic-03?zenid=a7cf472bcbe81aaaaa6b02a28b83d7ff]Best Vibram
FiveFingers Men's Classic-03[/url]
They had little pictures of cats on them. Then I took one out and he ran around in circles.

I bought a dog the other day... I named him Stay. It's fun to call him... "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just ignores me and keeps typing. He's an East German Shepherd.
edhardy57

Hey thanks for fresh stuff here !

Postby diansber » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey thanks for fresh stuff here! By the way in which I wanted to ask about materials. From the place are you acquiring these recommendations?
diansber

Return to IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree