course in indirect taxation

Discuss and share IGNOU Master’s Degree course materials, assignments , study materials, question answers.

course in indirect taxation

Postby sri » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi
I read that IGNOU offers a masters programme in Indirect Taxation, but i couldnt find that in its site.
Pl let me know if that course is still available and if yes where am i to get the information abt that
Regards
sri

Re: course in indirect taxation

Postby loveking » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Follow the fashion is every lady’s pursue dream. I like dooney and bourke,which let me crazy.I bought many products from Dooney and Bourke stores. It is my world that is full of redsole shoes.Just be yourself! I know a Dooney and Bourke outlet stores, a reliable store, offer you many classic Dooney and Bourke handbags. For example, Dooney and Bourke 1975. When pusue fashion, don’t forget to do some sports to keep heath. Climbing become more and more popular, a good quality Vibram Five Fingers shoes is necessary. You could find many Vibram Five Fingers shoes in the reliable Vibram Five Fingers Review store.
loveking

Return to IGNOU's Master’s Degree Programmes