ENQUERY ABOUT CHANCES OF SCORING 55%OR MORE IN MA FROM IGNOU

Master in English (MEG)

ENQUERY ABOUT CHANCES OF SCORING 55%OR MORE IN MA FROM IGNOU

Postby AYANROCKS » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am

HI,
I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MUCH SCORING IS IGNOU MEG/ENGLISH MA course, because THERE ARE MANY UNIVERSITIES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION IN OTHER STATES OF INDIA WHERE ABOVE 60%MARKS ARE FREQUENT.

I WANT TO KNOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 55% OR ABOVE IN PG FROM IGNOU? BECAUSE I WANT TO APPEAR FOR UGC NET. I AM NOT SAYING WHETHER IS IT POSSIBLE WITHOUT STUDYING HARD , BUT I WANT KNOW WHETHER IF I STUDY HARD SHALL I GET THE TRUE EVALUATION OF MY EXAM PAPERS?Because as i am from West Bengal, all of the Universities , providing distance education, never do justice to serious students, and rarely go above 54% , BECAUSE THEY HARDLY PROPERLY EVALUATE FINAL EXAM PAPERS. If you can share you opinion and personal experiences then that would be great.
Waiting in kind anticipation............
AYANROCKS

Re: ENQUERY ABOUT CHANCES OF SCORING 55%OR MORE IN MA FROM IGNOU

Postby gemstone » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi there Ayan, you need not worry abt being unable to score 55% in IGNOU MA course as this univ makes sure that you are evaluated as per your performance. you need to do your assignments well, submit on time. while you are doing your assignment you are automatically reading your couse material therefore you are conversant with the modules and so when you start your preparation for the term exam you find it easy to do so. I hardly get time to study as I am in service but my score is well above 60% , get in touch if you need to. happy studying!
gemstone

Re: ENQUERY ABOUT CHANCES OF SCORING 55%OR MORE IN MA FROM I

Postby jeslinapeter » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:30 pm

The minds that take on the English subject for PhD course are considered amongst the best in India. The duration of the course varies with time. However the course duration is generally considered as two years in which the students have to write thesis on the given topic in order to achieve the degree.
jeslinapeter

Postby tracybrser » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

you need not worry abt being unable to score 55% in IGNOU MA course as this univ makes sure that you are evaluated as per your performance. you need to do your assignments well, submit on time. while you are doing your assignment you are automatically reading your couse material therefore you are conversant with the modules and so when you start your preparation for the term exam you find it easy to do so.
tracybrser

Postby saacbeser » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 pm

AYANROCKS wrote:HI,
I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MUCH SCORING IS IGNOU MEG/ENGLISH MA course, because THERE ARE MANY UNIVERSITIES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION IN OTHER STATES OF INDIA WHERE ABOVE 60%MARKS ARE FREQUENT.

I WANT TO KNOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 55% OR ABOVE IN PG FROM IGNOU? BECAUSE I WANT TO APPEAR FOR UGC NET. I AM NOT SAYING WHETHER IS IT POSSIBLE WITHOUT STUDYING HARD , BUT I WANT KNOW WHETHER IF I STUDY HARD SHALL I GET THE TRUE EVALUATION OF MY EXAM PAPERS?Because as i am from West Bengal, all of the Universities , providing distance education, never do justice to serious students, and rarely go above 54% , BECAUSE THEY HARDLY PROPERLY EVALUATE FINAL EXAM PAPERS. If you can share you opinion and personal experiences then that would be great.
Waiting in kind anticipation............

;)

http://www.cheapbrandroom.com/
saacbeser

Postby Darcycpoes » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 am

The minds that take on the English subject for PhD course are considered amongst the best in India.

:P

http://www.chinaclothes7.com/
Darcycpoes

Return to Master in English (MEG)