Grade Card status

Read this first for important announcements, rules, forum updates and then post. You can also post your suggestions in this section. Post in the appropriate threads and work with us to make this community a better place.

Grade Card status

Postby reginamary » Wed May 20, 2009 9:37 am

Dear Sir,
Iam Ignou student from coimbatore. I have clarification regarding my Grade Card status. As per your announcement, those who registered in the year 2005 onwards only the secured marks is 50% to update the grade card status. but i am belong to 2002 batch student. I have scored 40% marks in the terms end exam & my assignment marks are 70, 80. then what is the problem to update my marks? May i know what is the problem to update my grade card status? May i know how do calculate the percentage of assignment & terms end marks?
This status remains from 2002 onwards. from 2002 onwards my grade card status have not yet been update. I had sent so may remainders to ignou chennai regional centre as well as Delhi (IGNOU). But I have not received any reply from them.
When we browse the ignou website SWISS student window information & Student support systems, the cumulative status of marks to know the past cumulative status of marks, I don't find the CS-610 term end marks there. Is there any other problem to update my Grade Card Status?
because of this reason once again i have submitted CS-610 current year (2008)assignment in the month of October-2008. But the marks have yet been updated still.
Please do the needful to update my grade card status.

One more question, may i know the status of my MCA final year project viva marks? when will it be updated in the website?

Regards & Thanks from,
A. Regina mary.
Enrolment No : 022574737.
reginamary

Grade Card status

Postby rajivsagitt9 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 am

I have completed my all paper including TEE and Assignments respectively this year but the status for the Course Code : CS-73 is not updated on my grade card. My scores in the subject is as bellow :
Assignment 1 : 70
Assignment 2 : 80
Theory TEE : 40

Overall Percentage is : 57%

The passing marks for my batch 2002-03 is 40% in TEE according to which it should be completed with respect to all criteria . How to Get it fixed ?/ Help!!!!
rajivsagitt9

Grade Card status

Postby rajivsagitt9 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 am

I have completed my all paper including TEE and Assignments respectively this year but the status for the Course Code : CS-73 is not updated on my grade card. My scores in the subject is as bellow :
Assignment 1 : 70
Assignment 2 : 80
Theory TEE : 40

Overall Percentage is : 57%

The passing marks for my batch 2002-03 is 40% in TEE according to which it should be completed with respect to all criteria. How to get it fixed ?? Help!!!!
rajivsagitt9

Return to Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback